What is a Surgical Center?
Surgical Centers are designed exclusively for short-stay surgery. A hospital must be staffed and equipped to treat all types of medical problems, providing a much broader range of services.
HealthONE Surgery Centers
HealthONE Ambulatory Surgical Centers offer warm surroundings and an increased level of individual attention from our staff, minimizing the stress often associated with surgery. Our pleasant atmosphere and special pediatric facilities are particularly helpful in easing the fears of children who are scheduled for surgery. Our Centers specialize in short-stay surgery and our staff specializes in short-stay care.
We're Not a Hospital, But...
Surgical centers are similar to hospitals in three respects:
- Your surgeon is supported by a highly skilled team of registered nurses and medical technicians specially trained in surgical and recovery care.
- Our surgical suites and sophisticated equipment are like those of a large hospital.
- If scheduled, Board Certified Anesthesiologists will be involved in your care and will be visiting with you on admittance.
Our Leadership Staff
- Tracie Johanek – Administrator
- Theresa Schock, RN – Director of Nursing
- Medical Director – Margaret Plonski, MD
For scheduling surgery, please contact North Suburban Surgery Center Scheduling Office at (720) 872-7350.
Hours of Operation: 6:00am – 5:00pm
The facility consists of:
- 5 private pre-op rooms for patient comfort and privacy
- 4 operating rooms
- Minor procedure/pain management treatment room
- 10 PACU recovery beds/bays.
North Suburban Surgery Center is a fully licensed multi-specialty facility. We have five pre-operative stations, four operating rooms, and one minor procedure room. We have a full time, open anesthesia staff with radiology capabilities on site. North Suburban Surgery Center is contracted with most major insurance carriers.
Dinora Garcia – (720) 872-7350